The first two lessons of each course are free trial lessons! This way you can try out the course before you have to sign up. Most of the time there will be a board member present, there you can ask for a registration form.
- Most courses will start in week 38 (16-20 September).
- Advanced 2 starts a week earlier (13 September).
- When 2 courses are mentioned, the course with a star(*) behind it is the one that starts the second semester (February).
All salsa groups are semester courses (not year courses). Salsa is divided into 4 groups, and thus 4 levels.
- Salsa 1 is the beginners course and Salsa 2 the follow-up course.
- Salsa 3 is the advanced course and Salsa 4 the follow-up course.
A and B refer to the day of the week the course is given. Salsa dancers who danced the sprint course last year, can continue to Salsa 2.
|20:30-21:45||Ballroom Beginners A||WAS (Zernike)|
|21:45-23:00||ACLO-course / Beginners sprint*||WAS (Zernike)|
|20:30-21:45||Ballroom Advanced 3||WAS (Zernike)|
|21:45-23:00||Ballroom Far Advanced||WAS (Zernike)|
|19:30-20:30||Free dancing||WAS (Zernike)|
|20:30-22:00||Technique lesson||WAS (Zernike)|
|22:00-23:00||Demoteam training||WAS (Zernike)|
|18:30-19:45||Ballroom Advanced 1||WAS (Zernike)|
|19:45-21:00||Ballroom Beginners B||WAS (Zernike)|
|21:00-22:00||Salsa 2 A / Salsa 3 A*||WAS (Zernike)|
|22:00-23:00||Salsa free dancing / Salsa 1 A*||WAS (Zernike)|
|18:00-19:00||Free dancing||WAS (Zernike)|
|19:00-20:15||Ballroom Advanced 2||WAS (Zernike)|
|20:15-23:00||Free dancing||WAS (Zernike)|
|19:00-20:00||Salsa 1 B / Salsa 2 B*||ACLO zaal 4|
|20:00-21:00||Salsa 3 B / Salsa 4 B*||ACLO zaal 4|
|21:00-22:00||ACLO-course salsa||ACLO zaal 4|